Anzac Albany Festival on April 24-25 2018.
The Anzac Albany Festival will be a free event welcoming locals and visitors to WW1 Australian themed activities, live music and live screening of the Anzac Albany Dawn Service.
Close collaboration with RSL will provide an expanded program of events across the community in addition to the traditional RSL Anzac Day commemorative events.
Anzac Albany Festival hosted at National Anzac Centre and Albany Heritage Park
Visit https://anzacalbany.com.au/anzac-albany-festival/ for further information.
- Monday 23, 9am – 5.30pm shuttle bus available from Forts Road carpark up to the National Anzac Centre due to NAC carpark being closed (running as required)
- Tuesday 24, 9am – 7pm, shuttle bus available from Forts Road carpark up to National Anzac Centre
- Anzac Day, Albany Entertainment Centre to Festival round trip from 4am until 9.30pm
- Anzac Day, from the Festival to Middleton Beach/Albany Entertainment Centre from 8am – 10am (allows for people who wish to visit the National Anzac Centre/Festival post Dawn Service)
- Anzac Day, Albany Entertainment Centre to Festival via Forts Road Carpark round trip from 11.30am – 4.30pm